Joseph J. Thomas
DDS, MAGD, FICOI, FACD, FICD
Dr. Thomas is a general dentist and has a passion for excellence in dental health and aesthetic reconstruction.
Dr. Joe Thomas established a state-of-the-art dental practice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Practicing general dentistry and providing nonsurgical and surgical care to thousands of citizens in Florida, with a strong emphasis on surgery, dental implant placement, extreme makeovers, cosmetic reconstruction, public education, and prevention of dental disease.
- Chairman of the State of Florida – Board of Dentistry – Gubernatorial Appointee
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree (D.D.S.) from the University of Missouri-Kansas City, School of Dentistry
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (F.A.G.D)
- The American Academy of Implant Dentistry Maxi-Course
- Prestigious Mastership in Academy of General Dentistry (M.A.G.D)
- Over 1400 hours of post-doctoral dental continuing education
- Fellowship and Inducted into International College of Dentists
- Fellowship in the International Congress of Implantology
- Fellowship and Inducted into American College of Dentists
- Ellis Island Medal of Honor recipient
- Pro-bono volunteer Dentistry to the financially challenged at the county Health Departments and Clinics
- Guest lectures at UF, Nova Southeastern University and LECOM Schools/Colleges of Dental Medicine
Some of Dr. Joe Thomas hobbies include Philanthropy, full contact Martial Arts, and vacation travel with his wife Beth and children, Curran and Kritika.
Valerie is our gentle and sweet Registered Dental Hygienist. Valerie as an avid volunteer, partnered up with The Oral Cancer Foundation, Dentistry From The Heart, Family Wellness Health Fair and is a proud member of the Young Professional Network Group and the American Dental Hygiene Association to improve dental awareness in her community. Valerie received her Bachelor’s Degree from Florida Atlantic University and went on to pursue her Florida Hygiene education at a CODA Accredited Dental Hygiene program. Valerie grew up and lived in Fort Lauderdale, Florida most of her life. Valerie’s hobbies include, jogging on the beach, yoga, baking and going to the dog park. You will find that your experience here with Valerie is unlike any other because, simply put, she just loves her work. "Let your smile change the world, don’t let the world change your smile."